- Slapstick Superlatives: Decide which of your friends will walk away with each ridiculous title – while blindfolded of course!
- Fun For All: This card game is perfect for players ages 12 and up. Get the whole family involved!
- How to Play: The host reads a question to the blindfolded team of two players in the hot seat. The blindfolded players then point to who they think the question applies to – either themselves or their partner. If they point to the same person, they get a point! If they don’t, sorry, no points this time. Once they’ve answered 5 questions, the next pair gets the hot seat! Keep score on the score pad and play until each pair has gone 4 times!
- What’s Inside: 300 Question Cards, 4 Pairs of Glasses, 1 Score Pad, and Instructions
- More Fun: There’s more where this came from. Check out What Do You Meme?’s whole collection of fun and games for kids, families, and adults!
Who Knows Better?
1 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.