Ogors Mawtribes sweep across the realms and devour all in their migratory path, juggernauts of fat and muscle who crush their prey with clubs, rusted blades, and sheer bulk. When the ogors are on the Mawpath, the ground rumbles even above their prodigious bellies. Roars, belches, and booming laughs ring out as they charge, their battering-ram impact a weapon in itself. Mighty warglutts heed the call of blood-smeared shamans, while Beastclaw Raiders ride to battle on behemoths that hail from the cursed blizzard of the Everwinter. To stand in their path is to be devoured.
This book offers all the knowledge and rules you need to command your own Mawpath in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Discover the oft-bellowed history and nomadic culture of the Mawtribes, learn the legends of the greatest warglutts and alfrostuns, and find out how the Era of the Beast has energised the ogors anew.
This 104-page hardback book contains:
– A glut of fascinating background material on the Ogor Mawtribes, including their endless Mawpath migrations, worship of the Gulping God, and resurgence in the Era of the Beast
– Chilling artwork depicting the ogors’ ravenous appetite for battle and flesh alike
– 28 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for rampaging brutes, from the stealthy Bloodpelt Hunter to the gastromantic Great Mawpot
– Rules for the 6 mightiest Mawtribes, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spell lores, prayers, mount traits, and battle traits like Might Makes Right and Trampling Charge
– Path to Glory campaign rules that send you on a plundering Mawpath to earn Big Names, plus a new battleplan and 8 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
– Matched play content, including 4 grand strategies, 6 battle tactics, and 4 core battalions for Beastclaw Raiders and gnoblar scrappers
– An inspirational gallery of Ogor Mawtribes miniatures, with painting guides to get your collection ready for the tabletop