The T’au Empire is spreading, its boundless ambitions yet to be checked. Although world after world has been subsumed under their control, the T’au believe it is only the start of their new unified order, the first steps of a long journey that will end in a better existence for all. In their hearts they know it is their destiny to bring the light of truth to a galaxy drowning in darkness, and none have the right to deny their progress across the stars. If resistance is encountered, negotiations are swiftly and aggressively replaced with a purely military solution.
Codex: T’au Empire contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for T’au Empire collectors. Within the 136-page hardback, you’ll find:
– A New Empire Dawns: an introduction to the T’au Empire, their attitude toward rapid expansion and the caste system of their society;
– The Rise of the T’au: an overview of the incredibly quick evolution of the T’au, and the sudden arrival of the Ethereals;
– Art of War: the ancient tactical philosophies and customs still in use by T’au warriors, and their applications to interplanetary warfare, including the arts of Kauyon and Mont’ka:
– A Destiny to Rule the Stars: the story of the T’au Empire’s expansion into the wider galaxy, including descriptions of their first contact with the Imperium, and details of the Septs of the First, Second and Third spheres of expansion;
– A map of the T’au Empire’s territories at the time of the Fifth sphere of expansion;
– The language and culture of the T’au, with a guide to names and their alphabet;
– Descriptions of the T’au Empire’s military organisation, including an example expeditionary force, markings for 21 Septs and examples of team, helmet and battlesuit markings;
– Example colour schemes for 12 Septs;
– A timeline of major events and battles in the T’au Empire’s history;
– Background on each unit available to a T’au Empire army;
– A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.