Sigmar’s immortal champions wield the celestial fury of the God-king, and nowhere in the Mortal Realms is safe from their wrath. Clad in armour and weapons of an ingenious design, they descend from Azyr on bolts of holy lightning. They’ve come to the Eightpoints to punish the followers of the Dark Gods and bring them to order with relentless might.
If you’re looking for a warband that’s incredibly hard to kill and hits with the force of a meteor, the Thunderstrike Stormcast Eternals are where it’s at. You might not get many in your warband, but each one is a match for several mortal warriors, striding through battle like lords of war. This set allows you to build a balanced force of both Vindictors and Annihilators. Their heavy armour means your enemies will have to gang up on you, while your punishing strikes will cull the hordes little by little until you’re left standing on a pile of corpses. The additional cards allow you to bring along powerful leader units and specialised fighters, as well as a Gryph-hound. What more could you ask for?
This warband set contains:
– 5 Vindictors armed with long spears, tall shields, and awesome masks
– 3 Annihilators, which can be equipped with either a large round shield and heavy hammer or an even larger double-handed meteoric grandhammer
– Thunderstrike Stormcast Eternals wound divider and abilities cards, loaded with powerful attacks and magical effects to bring Sigmar’s wrath to the Eightpoints
– 18 fighter cards, including 1x Lord-Imperatant, 1x Knight-Arcanum, 1x Knight-Relictor, 1x Knight Vexillor With Banner of Apotheosis, 1x Knight-Judicator, 2x Vindictor variants, 2x Vanquisher variants, 2x Vigilor variants, 2x Praetor variants, 4x Annihilator variants, and 1x absolutely amazing Gryph-hound
– 84 tokens, including 24x activation tokens, 32x double-sided wound tokens, 2x initiative markers, 10x special tokens, and 16x objective marker/treasure tokens