The Rifter® Number 57 takes a journey into the bizarre with page after page of strange creatures, demons and dangerous monsters like Grave Larvae, Gumberoo, Skoffin, Horn Worm, Makara and the Pit Walker. The strangeness continues as we examine the Brodkil War Machanist (a sort of demonic mechanic), the NGR Anthropological Field Operative, and the use of Pocket Dimensions. Source material is capped off with a look at a Coalition States flying robot, bullet train and new weapons. This issue is also packed with news and descriptions and release schedule for the next several books coming from the minds of Palladium Books.
The Rifter® is your doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new heroes, powers, weapons, magic and adventure for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider. And it helps you unlock your imagination by showing you what other gamers, just like you, have created.
- Rifts®: Brodkil War Machinist. The Brodkil are vile, war-like sub-demons who like to sever their own limbs and replace them with bionics and machine parts. The Brodkil War Machinist is the monster who installs, repairs and maintains these weird warriors.
- Rifts® Coalition War Machines. The CS is always advancing its war technology. This article takes a look at some of the latest.
- Rifts® Triax™ NGR Anthropological Officer. When your nation is surrounded by monsters and D-Bees, it’s helpful to have someone who understands them.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ Monsters. An offering of disturbing creatures to spice up any campaign, be it BTS, Nightbane or Palladium Fantasy.
- Palladium Fantasy® Monster Extravaganza. Here is a wealth of 20 weird and deadly creatures to drop into your fantasy adventures.
- For all settings: Dimensional Pockets. A look at the use, benefits and problems of Dimensional Pockets; ideal for Rifts®, Phase World® and Palladium Fantasy®.
- First look at Palladium’s new 2012 RPG releases.
- News, surprises and coming attractions.
- 96 pages of imagination unleashed.