- The lands of the Dragoncoil Mountains and the vast deserts south of the Middle Sea are rich in trade, ancient in magic, and dominated by a vast empire ruled by dragons.
- The hunger of the Mharoti Empire’s draconic patrons never ceases, and their greed drives never-ending campaigns to gather slaves, resources, and new lands.
- Gold and silver trickle through the empire like rivers. Its cities and tent towns host magnificent bazaars, crowded with thieves and criminals
- Caravans connect the Southlands with the duplicitous Triolans, wise Khandirans, and magic-steeped Nurians.
- Surely the dragons who rule are made in his image, and surely they are fated to rule the world, Such confidence is infectious, and the Mharoti legions fight harder and march faster knowing that the blessings of the Dragon Gods shine on them and their cause.
Midgard Dungeon Master’s Screen
1 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.