The Best of the Best!
Join the elite . . . the highly trained and battle-hardened special forces of World War II. From the first daring assaults by parachute and glider to the top-secret gadgetry of the war’s end, Hand of Steel gives you:
- The different types of special-forces mission, with historical examples.
- Details on commando training and skill sets.
- The weapons and exotic tools favored by commando troops.
- Additional rules for parachuting and silenced weapons, useful for any WWII-era campaign.
- Data on many different special-forces units.
GURPS WWII: Hand of Steel lets you confront the enemy on his own ground . . . when he least expects it.
Do you have what it takes?