There was a dull impact in the center of his back. Mr. Nagaki looked down to see the tip of an arrow protruding from his chest. He spun — his claw fingers at the ready — to the figures emerging from the snow, charging towards him. One of them was notching another arrow in his compound bow. They’d buried themselves and waited for him.
There were five of them in total, one had the bow and arrow, the others all has swords. Magic and explosions had failed Wu-Han, it looked as though he was now going to try dismemberment.
Another arrow caught him in the throat, lodging itself halfway in his neck.
It was a Good Day to be Undead
Enter the Zombie is a supplement for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten RPG. In it, you will find:
- Extended rules for martial arts mayhem, new Character Types, special chi powers, and new zombie aspects.
- Zombie player character creation.
- Adventures involving gun-slinging thugs on the streets of Hong Kong.
- Details on magic and martial arts in modern San Francisco.
- Background for stories set in ancient China
- A arena where undead battle to the death.
- Archetypes for each setting provided.