In this, the sixth indispensable travel guide by Volothamp Geddarm, famed traveler of the Realms, the wonders of the mysterious South are laid bare for all to see. Adventurers seeking their fortunes in the lands made famous by the Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn computer game will find all the dangers and treasures this rich territory has to offer. And as always, the finest establishments on the gold coasts of Amn and Tethyr are rated with the handy coin, pipe, and tankard system.
– Where in Athkatla you can speak with a painting.
– Why wizards keep turning up dead in Hallowturrets House.
– How one guildmaster can ship goods across the city in total secrecy.
– Whose jeweled bird can deliver secret recorded messages.
– What treasures are guarded by reefs and sahuagin near Hook Isle.
– When to experience the full splendor of the Dome of the Rose.
Suitable for all levels of play.