The galaxy is in flames. The Emperor’s glorious vision for Humanity is in ruins and His armies are locked in a brutal civil war. The greatest of these bitter combatants are the towering god-engines of the Adeptus Titanicus. Take control of these awe-inspiring war machines in Adeptus Titanicus – the tabletop game of devastating combat set during the Horus Heresy.
Adeptus Titanicus: Campaign Compendium gathers together all the game’s narrative expansions in one place, all formatted for easy reference during your games of Adeptus Titanicus. Stride forth with earth-quaking rules, scenarios, and more, collated from the Titandeath, Doom of Molech, Shadow and Iron, The Defence of Ryza, and Crucible of Retribution supplements.
Inside this 224-page tome, you will find:
– Infamous Conflicts: Explore some of the Horus Heresy’s greatest battles and follow the destruction unleashed by the Titan Legions at Beta-Garmon, Ryza, Molech, and the Realm of Ultramar.
– Narrative Missions: 27 narrative missions allowing you to reenact the major battles of the conflict, from the betrayal of Legio Praesagius at Ithraca to the subjugation of Urdesh and the extermination of Legio Damicium.
– Knight Households: Expansive rules for commanding Knight Households and fielding entire armies of Knights in games of Adeptus Titanicus, including options to march beneath the resplendent heraldic banners of the Household. Rules are also included to allow players to field a Household drawn from six of the loyal Knight Households of Molech.
– Titanic Campaigns: Rules for playing Adeptus Titanicus campaigns, where players battle for a world or an entire sub-sector as their Princeps gain new skills and reap the rewards of conquest.
– Hostile Battlefields: Rules for playing games set on the myriad battlefields of the wider galaxy, from the flaming sands of Drooth II and burning cities of Molech to worlds ravaged by the corrupting effects of the Warp.
– Crusade Titan Legions: Rules for creating your own Titan Legions, allowing you to bring your own Legio to life with custom Traits, Stratagems and Wargear.